Selected Digital Archive - Primary Sources
- Amistad Digital Resource - digital collection of resources for teaching African American History
- Calisphere - digital collection of primary sources based on California
- Civil Rights Digital Library - collection of digital materials abouth the struggle for racial equality.
- Digital Archives - The Black Past: Remembered and Reclaimed - List of Digital Collections.
- Digital Collections & Programs (Library of Congress) - digital collection concentrating onphotographs, manuscripts, maps, sound recordings, motion pictures, newspapers, and more covering a variety of historical topics.
- Japanese American Relocation Digital Archive (JARDA) - digital collection documenting the experience of Japanese Americans in World War II internment camps.
- Legacy Tobacco Documents Library - contains more than 13 million documents related to their tobacco advertising, manufacturing, and marketing.
Search Across History Websites
Journals by Title
How do I find a particular journal?
- Open the Hannon Library Catalog.
- Select “In the title” from the first dropdown.
- Select “Starts with” from the second dropdown.
- Enter the journal title in the search box.
- Select Material Type: “Journals.”
- Hit Search.
If we have it, you should see results appear in a list. Click “View Online” to see options for reading the journal online. Click “Get it” to learn more about what physical print issues we have.
If you don’t see any links, then we probably don’t have it and you can request the article through Interlibrary Loan. It will take 1-7 business days and costs $2 for SOU students for each article. You will receive it electronically when it arrives.