Hannon Library Catalog
"Search across many disciplines and sources: peer-reviewed papers, theses, books, abstracts and articles, from academic publishers, professional societies, preprint repositories, universities and other scholarly organizations." Most are NOT full text. You can then use "Journals by Title" to find the citation within Hannon Library Databases.
Selected Digital Archive - Primary Sources
- Ad*Access - images and information about advertisements printed in U.S. and Canadian newspapers between 1911 and 1955.
- AdViews - archive of vintage television advertising from the 1950s to the 1980s.
- Calisphere - digital collection of primary sources based on California.
- CBC Digital Archives - Collected list about various topics by the CBC / Radio-Canada Digital Archives.
- Civil Rights Digital Library - collection of digital materials abouth the struggle for racial equality.
- Digital Archives - The Black Past: Remembered and Reclaimed - collection focusing on African American history.
- Legacy Tobacco Document Library - UCSF - contains more than 13 million documents related to their tobacco advertising, manufacturing, and marketing.
- Oregon Historic Newspapers - search and access complete content for historic Oregon newspapers that have been digitized as part of the Oregon Digital Newspaper Program.
- Margaret Herrick Library Digital Collections - provides public access to more than 4000 items, including correspondence, photographs, early release fliers, full issues of rare periodicals, sheet music and movie star ephemera. The database also includes complete copies of more than 250 Academy publications, dating back to the founding of the organization in 1927.