Journals by Title
How do I find a particular journal?
- Open the Hannon Library Catalog.
- Select “In the title” from the first dropdown.
- Select “Starts with” from the second dropdown.
- Enter the journal title in the search box.
- Select Material Type: “Journals.”
- Hit Search.
If we have it, you should see results appear in a list. Click “View Online” to see options for reading the journal online. Click “Get it” to learn more about what physical print issues we have.
If you don’t see any links, then we probably don’t have it and you can request the article through Interlibrary Loan. It will take 1-7 business days and costs $2 for SOU students for each article. You will receive it electronically when it arrives.